Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Main Street

Just FYI, the street in my hometown where I shot these is not actually called Main Street. It's Commercial Street. Main Street, however, bisects Commercial Street right about there. I'll have to get out now that the weather's warmed up and take some photos of my current Small Midwestern Town, henceforth known as the Burg. Bigger than my hometown (let's call it G-town so I can stop repeating myself) in a different state, yet startlingly similar in many ways--even more than my hometown, the Burg personifies the Current Economic Crisis (sorry, I just couldn't resist recycling that hackneyed phrase) and what Wall Street has done to Main Street (okay, okay, I'll stop). But seriously, the Burg is a perfect example of this recent phenomenon and I'll try to take some photos in the near future to illustrate this.

No comments: