Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! Since I unfortunately don't have any Irish-themed photos to share with you, I'm afraid I'll have to just go with one that has a lot of green in it.

This, as the more well-traveled of you might already know, is Buckingham Palace in London. Probably #1 on the Good Tourist list of important places to see in London. For some reason, the grass in the UK seemed so much brighter and more green than anywhere else I've ever been. I don't know if that is because it rains so much there or because with all the concrete and steel it pops out so vibrantly. Probably both. Actually, it might just be a comment on how few places I've been. Hmm...

As for me, well, I have no plans for tonight as I have to be at work at 5am tomorrow. So for my St. Paddy's celebration, I'm watching The Boondock Saints and unfortunately not drinking any Guinness.

No comments: