Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A few of my favorite things--or in this case, photos.

I'm going to put some of my favorite shots to start with, so bear with me. These won't be in any sort of order, I'm just putting my older favorites up as I come to them.

This one is a particular favorite of mine. I took it in an old cemetery (Greyfriars Kirkyard) that my friend and I fortuitously stumbled across while exploring Edinburgh. This was during my semester abroad in Denmark in the spring of 2006. My program gave us a three-week-long travel break during the semester, since it was a fairly academically rigorous program and it was difficult to travel while classes were in session. My friend and I took this opportunity to spend two weeks traveling in England, Scotland, and Italy. Needless to say, I took a lot of pictures.

This is a shot of the gate entrance to the churchyard where the other photo was taken.

No comments: