Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feline Feature



The Feline Feature returns! Sorry for the hiatus, I've been a little busy/stressed/overwhelmed/depressed and didn't really feel like taking care of my blog, so I just didn't bother to keep up with the Feline Feature. But it's back this week!

When my friends and I were downtown recently, we walked by this sewing store on Main Street and found these cats both sleeping in the most awkward, uncomfortable-looking positions. But they were both dead to the world and barely even noticed that we were hovering outside taking pictures. There were just so adorable sleeping like that! The one actually had it's face pressed up against the glass as if it was a pillow. I don't know why, but cats always seem to find the oddest, most uncomfortable positions and sleep as if they were on a feather bed. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo Cats!

Sincerely,

Kenji

Kelsey said...

Hmm, I seem to remember a certain someone following the cats around taking pictures of them last fall! They were clearly liking the cats. Now who could that have been?

Sincerely,

Kelsey