Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Camera!


I finally bought a new camera! And its a real camera, not a point-and-shoot little dinky one like most of my previous pictures have been from. I got it about a month ago and have been playing with it ever since. It's a Canon Digital Rebel 400D, and the lens that it came with is not very good, you can tell it's cheap just by picking it up, but it should work for now, until I can afford to buy a good zoom lens. Plus, the lens from my old Canon SLR fits the new DSLR body, so I can use that one as well. Yay for good planning by me (that's one reason why I went with Canon again)!

The picture above is one of the first that I've taken with this beautiful new camera! I've been carrying it around with me pretty much everywhere since I got it, and I took this one from my car in the parking lot after work. It had just rained and was about to start getting dark, and I really liked the way this tree's bare dark branches looked against the rainy gray sky.

No comments: