Monday, October 10, 2011

Sooo...

Sooo....I didn't end up getting that report finished by class time, so I didn't go to class. Then I left with barely enough time to make it to campus, find parking, and slide into my seat about 30 seconds before my Persian class started. Then, instead of staying around campus until my last class as usual, I drove home. Then I decided I didn't want to go to class so here I am, sitting on my futon 13 minutes into my class.

Why do I do these things? I have a tendency to dig myself into these holes that I just make deeper and deeper. Today I made one mistake, then kept adding to it until it got to the point that I'm now hiding in my apartment watching old episodes of Psych instead of sitting in class like I should be.

The only silver lining is that somehow I always manage to dig myself out again, but usually only after much angst and agony.

Why is it so much easier to hide out and dig myself deeper instead of getting my shit together and taking care of what needs done?

I seriously need to learn how to screw my courage to its' sticking point.

No comments: