Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wisconin Wishing

Greetings to everyone from PackerLand! I'm in Wisconsin at the moment visiting my brother, who lives in Green Bay (only about a mile from Lambeau field for any of you Cheeseheads out there), for his birthday. I also have an aunt, uncle, and two adorable little cousins, aged 3 and 5, who live nearby as well, so I particularly like coming up here for visits. Unfortunately I'm only here for the weekend; I have to leave tomorrow so I can be at work bright and early Monday morning (7am). Uck. Can't I just stay here? I'd much rather do that. My cousins are adorable and I so rarely get to spend any time with them any more. Work is going to be crazy busy next week from what I hear, so I'd prefer to stay here and veg out as long as possible. But alas, that is not an option.

As for pictures, well, I brought my brand-new DSLR with me and planned to take all sorts of fantastic shots, but the battery died before I could do much more than snap a few of my cousins. Sorry!

My next update will be from back home in the Burg. See you then!

No comments: