Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Pictures!

I finally went out and took some new shots a few weeks ago, took them in to be developed and meant to pick them up last Friday--but I got sick. I came down with something on Friday, was pretty bad that day and miserable all weekend. I basically spent three days in bed/on my futon in front of the TV subsisting on water, orange juice, and crackers while blowing my nose constantly. I hate being sick :(

Anyways, this picture was taken near my apartment building, where the railroad tracks cross over that sewer-canal-thing, whatever it is. I've taken pictures of this before, but facing the other way. This way the canal (I'm going to call it that because it sounds much more appealing than "sewer"). On this side is an old abandoned factory building, Willis Steel. I have no idea how long it's been empty, but clearly for quite a while. Great photo op.

For the most part the whole roll was wasted because very few of my shots turned out well, but this one I love! It's the only good shot from that pathetic roll of film.

No comments: