Sunday, February 1, 2009

Catpaw

My cat George was giving himself a bath, with this paw stuck up in the air like this. I just couldn't resist!

If you are wondering why I would name my cat "George," well, the answer is that I didn't. Please. Like I would really name my pet something so lame. Give me some credit for being more creative than that! My mom did it. George was our family's cat first, and when my parents got him as a kitten he was really sickly and little and kind of funny looking. My mom got the crazy idea that he looked like Boy George, so that's what she named him. I thought it was ridiculous, so I usually called him "Georgie," which is much cuter and fits his personality much better. Now I call him a lot of things, because I'm really bad about nicknames. I always give my animals a lot of nicknames. Some of my current favorites for George are: Peorgie, Mellow Yellow, Submarine Kitty, Cuddlebug, and Dork. Now, if some of these don't seem exactly complimentary, they aren't. But the thing about me is, the more I insult someone, the more I like them. Yes I'm strange. I think it's got something to do with my family and the way they raised me, because they all insult each other on a regular basis. So coming from me, insults are a good thing! Isn't that nice to know?

No comments: