Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stairway to Heaven

Another picture from my jaunt to Hope Cemetery last spring. I have a question for any of you in the blogosphere that might have been reading my blog over the past few months. I'm in the process of deciding my future, and I've been looking over my possibilities. Photography has always been one of my interests, and lately I've been considering the field of photojournalism, and particularly war photography. That is something that I feel passionately about, I want to do something important; to show the complacent consumers in this country that bad things happen to people in other places and, hopefully, to take images that will affect some of them enough to do something to help stop it. The problem, however, is that while I have the will, I'm not sure I have the way. The talent, in other words. I honestly don't know if I have the creative ability to succeed in the arts. For any of you who have been following my blog, I ask: What do you think of my pictures? Do you think I might, just might, have the talent? And if not, please be honest. I'm asking because I genuinely want to know, so that I can make a decision one way or another.

No comments: